6.8.08

The post number 1002

My August continues to be tiring and a bit boring. It's like I'm already preparing myself for the fall and winter. I don't like fall and I don't like winter. The summer has been pretty lousy, with lot of rain and cool weather. I guess that is what the next eight months are going to be like too? I'm just so sick and tired of this bad weather. It's so so boring.

After I started working it's been the same all the time. I go to work and after that I'm so tired that I do almost nothing when I get home. Well, I have been reading etc., but no sporty stuff. Perhaps that's the problem.

When I'm feeling a bit more active I will post here what I purchased when on holiday.

Till then.

2 comments:

petrabar said...

hyvin näyttää sopivan tuo sähkönsininen neule!!

Eveliina said...

Juu, tykkään kovasti tuosta väristä. Onneksi ostin sen.
Näyttää huonolta lauantain sää. Haluaisitko siitä huolimatta tulla meille? Joutuu kyllä olemaan sisällä. Pitäskö pyytää joku/joitakin muitakin?