1.7.09

I can finally relax

Start of this week was filled with hopelessness and frustration. Our sweet Kisu cat went missing on Saturday evening. We got her back, but only on Monday night. She might have something wrong with her right legs. We have to maybe bring her to the vet if she doesn't get better. Now she is resting at my moms. We are both so relieved that she came back.

We have confirmed our car route trip now and this time we booked our hotels in advance.

We are staying in the same hotel in Colmar as last summer. It was so romantic and nice there. Can't wait to go back there.





After that we are heading to Luzern. We are staying by the alps in a hotel where I've also stayed before. The view from the hotel is amazing and you can see the Vierwaldstätter See and city of Luzern there.





Our last destination will be in Norther Italy in South Tyrol.



We have booked a nice looking hotel there. Here are some pics from the hotel we've booked.





Now I can finally visit Lago di Resia again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am glad you have your cat back and I hope she recovers soon. The pictures are amazing! Have fun!

Eveliina said...

Thank you.

I will ad more photos here when we are on our holiday.

I hope you have a nice summer.