26.10.06

It has been a long week

It has been a long week and it´s still not over. I´m really tired. My Business English lessons started on Monday and I had the longest day. I started my day beeing 8.30 at work and working until 15.00. Straight after work I headed to school to participate on the English lessons. Right after English started my business lessons at 17.35. I sat there until 20.30 pm. After that I was totally exhausted.

On Tuesday I had the presentation to do. The evening was totally exciting to all of us in class. Yesterday I had another really long day. I had again English at 16.00 and after that we worked on two group projects we now have to do. After school I missed the train and had to wait 30 minutes for the next. After I got home I went straight to bed. Today I have an exam and I hope to get home a bit earlier.

Tomorrow we are going to shop for our halloween party. The party will take place on Saturday. I´m already very much waiting for that. My life has been pretty much party free for quite a long time now. I have had too much stuff to do and almost no free time at all.

We have bought the costumes already and planned a bit what we are going to serve. The people that we have invited this time are mostly Chris´ friends or his ex-colleagues. Chris will start working for a new company on Monday.

No comments: