24.10.06

Yippiii!

I´m really happy and proud of my self right now. Today we had to perform at school. The presentation we did was filmed and watched later within groups. My presentation was about team work and what kind of qualities it requires from the members in teams. I have always considered myself as a bad performer who gets too nervous on stage and can´t act naturally in front of the audience. I have always been really afraid of performing in front of people because of my past bad experiences. Today I proved myself that I can do it and what is most important I can do it really well. I acted naturally, I kept eye contact with the audience and I did not read from the paper. I was not nervous at all! I was even surprised how good I looked on camera! :0)

Today has been a rewarding day at school. It is nice to learn that I really can do things better and that I am able to improve myself. This has been another great day for my motivation.

Can it get any better than this? Warm dinner waiting at home and I was picked up by car from the train station.


Happy me and Pörri


Don´t you find it a bit weird that it´s so warm? My flowers are still blooming. Last year the same time we got no leafs on the trees and it was much colder.

No comments: