13.10.06

Wine tasting and cat bowl shopping

It has not been such busy week and I have been a bit lazy. I should have done more for school. Pretty soon it´s going to get really busy as my English lessons start.

Chris´ parents left to Phuket on tuesday and we now have the car for four weeks. We were at Hullut Päivät in Tapiola Stockmann on Wednesday. We could not stay for long because it was too crazy there. I hate it when so many people are swarming around me.

Today I went to town after work. I had some time before meeting Chris so I went to Kamppi shopping center. I did not find anything major there which is good, because I have almost no money at all. I did buy a cat bowl from Moko because it was so cute.



Eventually I met Chris and we did some purchases.
Now we have been chilling at home and eating well. I also opened a bottle of wine, which Chris got from his work. The purpose of the wine was to taste it and tell your opinion about it on an Internet survey. I have to say that the wine is really good, although I drink white wine very rarely. This wine is light and easy to drink. I could imagine drinking it on a very hot summer day to cool of.



Delicato Family Vineyards Chardonnay 2005 (8,47€ at Alko)

Alkos description of the wine:

Viherkeltainen; hieman kehittynyt
Tuoksu: runsas
Maku: kuiva, trooppisen hedelmäinen, pehmeän hapokas, hennon voinen

Tropical is just right. I can almost feel the sun and hear the waves. Few more glasses and I´m there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sluuurps... viiniä tekis täälläkin mieli. pitää odottaa huomiseen, silloin saa kuohuviiniä!

nyt alkaa Cheaters... That´s hot!