25.2.07

Easy Sunday

The whole weekend has been kinda easy. I have been studying quite much and yesterday we were downtown shopping and having dinner at Ananpurna.

I bought these boots. I have been trying to find boots that look ok but are not with high heels so that they are comfortable to use.



My holiday week from school is over and my first lesson is on Tuesday. Tomorrow I might not have so much to do. I have to participate on the discussion at marketing lesson, but it is in the Internet, so can do it any time I want. Tomorrow I will also have my manicure.

Today Timo Chris' friend visited us and we went to eat at Henrikki. I ate Chicken tortillas. They were ok but not as good as the Chateaubriand I had there before.



Chris and Timo leaving to Marjaniemi. They were supposed to go skiing there

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bjuutiful boots!!

Anonymous said...

hienot on popot!

Eveliina said...

Thanks vaan. :0)