26.2.07

Starting the week

Today I was in downtown as I went for my manicure. Elina who does my manicure is leaving and this was my last time as her customer. She is applying for university to study law. Last year she was really close to getting in, so this year she is trying even harder. She needs to read three books which means over 1000 pages and one time is not enough. She is planning to read those books nine times. That is lot of work!

After the manicure I went to Kamppi and bought some little things for myself.

I had to buy this from Blippo because it says Kuki-kit! And it is really cute too. Kuki is having her 7th birthday this week. I have to ask her which day she wants to party on the 28th or on the 1st. Her real birthday is on the 29th.



I bought these from Accessorize. In those two cute little packages are earrings. They are all presents to me. :0)


These I got from manicure Elina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei näkyny s.k.´sta tällä kertaa?!

gratulationer Kukí!!! puss o kram!

Eveliina said...

Ei näkynyt.

Kuki kiittää onnitteluista.