16.10.07

My week so far..

Hello dear readers,

I have not forgotten you, although I've been pretty lazy on writing stuff here. I have been so busy that my words can't describe the busyness. I have been also feeling down for the reasons, some of you might know and some of you might not. I won't be getting into that here...yet.

Today I had a funny afternoon. I had my first Chinese lesson and it was hilarious. I learned how to say Coca cola in Chinese. I also learned how to say heroin and karaoke. Don't jump into any conclusions on those. That was just to practice the pronunciation. Our teacher is a Chinese guy who speaks fluently English and Finnish. The lesson was held in English because there were some international students also.

After the lessons I then came home and have been writing my study on Organizational Commitment. I interviewed some people for that and today I did the literation of those interviews. It took me few hours to do, but now it's done and next step is to use the material with the theory.

There is also an exam coming in two weeks time. My last exam for now is about Organizational Behavior. I have a book to read in English with 800 pages. I should start with that pretty soon.

Next week I have lessons every evening and also on Saturday morning. So I bet I'm gonna be tired after that. We have an intensive course in logistic. For that I got me two books. There are enough pages on those as well..

Now I better eat something. Haven't eaten anything since the lunch time.

This is me tonight. I'm very tired and it shows.

No comments: