7.10.07

ZZZZzzzzzz

I've been so busy with my studies lately that I have not been able to write my blog properly. It will be like this for the coming weeks too.

Tomorrow I have an exam. I hope I will pass that. I have been studying the whole weekend. Today something like ten hours or so. I did some raking in the garden and we also went to sauna, but that was about it. Otherwise I have been reading. I didn't have time to do my Chinese assignment. I have to do those next week.

I have so much to do with the school now that I'm close to a nervous breakdown. The school is not the only reason why I'm feeling this stressed at the moment. I wish I could stop worrying about money and just concentrate on studying.

This coming week I'm also applying to the Asia program 2008. I will tell you more about that later.

On Friday we met Pikku Paavo (Little Paavo) The new dog of our neighbours Elina and Joonas. He is so cute! I have a video about him too and I might put it here later.

Here are some pics from this weekend:

Pikku Paavo





Leeko

No comments: