13.11.07

It's snowing!

Today has been a chilly day. It has been snowing the whole day.

I had a normal day at work and after that I went to Bank of Finland to hear the Studia Monetaria. It was interesting.

Today I was home early and for my surprise Chris had made dinner (he does that pretty often). He had made steak (my favorite dish) with salad and a very good red wine.
I had chocolate as desert. Could a woman ask for more?



I feel happy enjoying my fine wine (Gigondas L'Hallali Grande Réserve 2004) at candle light.



The weather looks pretty cold and winter like for at least couple of days.



Last Sunday my goddaughter Elina visited me. It was a surprise visit. They did not stay that long. We are now invited to Sweden for New Year.

Elina enjoying chocolate cookies.



Tanja and Elina

No comments: