18.4.08

Making plans for summer

My thoughts are already in summer and in our holiday. I hope that I can have my holiday as we have planned. Chris only has two weeks holidays and he can't really choose the dates.



Map

What we have planned is to first fly to Munich and stay at Thea's in Kaufbeuren and then make a small Europe sightseeing with car. Everything is pretty close by so it's easy to drive for instance to France, Switzerland, Italy or Austria. That is pretty much what we have in mind. I've planned first optional route. It can still change many times before our holiday. Planning the trip is part of the fun.

Strasbourg, France



Basel, Switzerland



Luzern, Switzerland



Me in Luzern summer 2004.



Lago di Resia, Italy

I swam here 15 years ago with my dad and Thea as we were on our little trip to Italy trough Austria. I've wanted to visit this place again for many years. Maybe this summer I have the chance to do that.



Bellinzona, Italy



Salzburg, Austria



Maybe we have chance to join the Tänzelfest this year and taste the best beers in the world. Nadine was already thrilled to hear that we might be coming.

No comments: