11.11.08

A stormy day

The weather today is very depressing. I guess this is what the weather is going to be the whole winter.

I'm starting soon to study and do the assignments. I don't want to think about those too much as I have pretty much to do. I just take one at the time.

Now our apartment is for sale. We already had one unofficial open house last week and in two weeks is the first official open house. I hope we are able to sell this soon. The situation in the housing market is not good but people need homes all the time and ours is not a big one and is located nicely. The price is not too high so there are good chances to sell this.

We are not in a hurry but I would like to have some changes in our lives. We are not buying a new apartment now because we might be moving from the country during next year. Renting might be the only solution at this time for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toivotaan että asunto menee pian kaupaksi :) Meilläkin on tulossa sama projekti sitten keväällä. Rupee neliöt ahdistamaan ja tarvitaan ehdottomasti lisää tilaa...

t.Teija

Eveliina said...

Niinpä, no onneksi me ei olla ns. kahden asunnon loukussa, vaan on aikaa myydä.