26.9.09

Home alone

I'm spending my Saturday night at home alone with our furry family members.

Chris went to his friend's party. I had to stay home because Nika is not yet used to being alone. It's weekend and it's pretty late. She would cry and annoy the neighbors. Actually she is crying now. It doesn't matter that I'm here. She is so used to Chris being around all the time. She doesn't even care about her food now. I think I'll take her for a walk soon. Maybe it will help.

Chris will start working after a week. Nika will have to get used to being alone here and the practicing has already started. We might get a little help from my mom at first. She would come and check for Nika and maybe take her to walk.

Nika has already gotten used to the fact that I'm working, so it can't be that hard. (Or can it? I hope not.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand you! I wish you all the luck.

petrabar said...

toivotaan että hän tottuu pian, eikä itkeskele.

cee on siis löytänyt uuden työpaikan, grattis!

meillä on muuten myynnissä niitä pet head- pesuaineita lemmikeille!

Eveliina said...

Thanks.

Täytyy tulla ostamaan ensi tilassa. Tänään lenkillä Nipuli päätti pyörähtää kakassa ja takiaisissa eli edessä on taas pesuhetki, josta se niin kovasti "tykkää".

Olis kiva, että se tuoksuis vaikka omenalle, eikä kakalle.

Anonymous said...

Onnea C:lle töihin! Kyllä Nika kotona yksin oloon tottuu, onhan hän sopeutuvaista sorttia. Kiva kun äitisi on apuna. -m-

Eveliina said...

Kiitos.

Joo kyllä se sopeutuu lopulta, mutta näin alussa on hankalaa.

Tänään se meni muutamaksi tunniksi äidille hoitoon, kun ei voitu sitä jättää niin aikaisin aamulla yksin kotiin. Yläkertalainen kun vielä nukkui.

Kyllä se tästä pikkuhiljaa.