22.4.07

Highlights of the weekend

I haven't been in a blogging mood this weekend. I'm totally tired of studying and it's really hard to get motivated now. I have an exam in math next week and I'm worried about it. I still have marketing assignment to do as well and other stuff too. I have only three weeks to go before my long summer holiday. I'm so much waiting for that. It's definitely going to be hard to get back to school in fall...

Here are some pics of weekends highlights:

In one weeks time my sun flowers have grown this much. I planted them last weekend. There are about six of them.



This is what my little oreganos look at the moment.



I also made some pancake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessus mikä pannukakku!!!!!!

Eveliina said...

Sanos muuta. Oikea mutantti pannukakuksi!