27.9.08

My new hair color

I have again colored my hair. Last time the color fainted pretty quickly. I used the same color, but this time I didn't put any highlights. Yesterday my mom cut my hair and it's a bit shorter now.

We are soon off to Jani and Kati. We have been invited over for a dinner.

Today I have been doing assignments and tomorrow I have to continue. I have pretty much to do as I'm not able to go on Tuesday to classes. I have two classes at the same time. I have to do reports for this other class that I'm not attending. Next week I have intensive Chinese business course every day.

This is my new hair color.

3 comments:

petrabar said...

hyvältä näyttää, oikein syyssävy! itse en vielä ole saanut edes varattua aikaa kampaajalle...

hauskaa illallista!

MouMou said...

Tulipa kauniit hiukset.:)

Anonymous said...

Hiano hiusväri! Mun tarttis kans jaksaa laittaa väriä päähän, vaikka päivät meneekin verkkari-vermeissä...
- miina