25.4.10

It's Sunday again

Our Sunday will be same as it has been for the past few weeks. We are going to see few apartments, but first we might take Nika to Rajasaari.

She has lately not been as well as she used to be as we started with the enxyme treatment. There can be few reasons for that. We have to take her to the vet next week. She might need vitamin B12 shot and antibiotics again. I don't feel like we are getting enough support from the vet. Should I be telling to the vet all the time what has to be done? I think it's his responsibility to give us advice and good treatment for Nika. So, this feels frustrating and I'm worried for Nika.

Yesterday we were at Rajasaari with Nika and she enjoyed the beautiful day with other dogs.









2 comments:

Jen Majors Yoga said...

What a pretty baby! Hope Nika gets to feeling better. And if that Vet doesn't start doing any better I'd look for another one. I've switched several time's w/ my Blu before I found one that I really like and trust.

Eveliina said...

Yes, you are right. Nika is seeing the vet today. If he can't help I will find another one who can.

Thanks! :0)