6.9.06

About my homepage

I have now updated the diary at my homepage. This time I did it myself. It seems now that there must be done some changes to make the webpage work better. It is very slow to update as the whole site is done with Flash. Adding the text on the site takes such a long time that there is no point doing that. I don´t know if the site is updated any time soon, because Chris has so much stuff to do. He is so busy doing his music. It takes long time to update the page and there should be done some major changes.
Yesterday I did update the diary. I added there the complete travel story of our recent trip to Thailand and Singapore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diary luettu. Sää ku oot tollanen B.Gates ni osaatko vastata seuraaviin kyssäreihin:

Tiiätkö voiko tähän kommenttikenttään lähettää kuvia kun se ei hyväksy mun html:ää?

Ja tiiätkö kuinka Flickrin Settien kuvaa voi vaihtaa?