29.9.06

Sushi for dinner




Today I´m making some sushi for our Swedish guest Johan. He is an old friend of Chris. I´ve never met him before and it has been a long time since Chris has met him too. He is going to visit us today and he will be staying the night at our place.

Yesterday I finally called the vet and talked about Pörri with her. Her opinion was that we should only go to the "Aisti" clinic if Pörri gets another seizure. Pörri should be examined while she has the seizure. Epilepsy shows in the EEG only when having the seizure. She also said that if she does not have frequent seizures it should not be that serious. I really hope she does not have any more of those. It was really scary and I felt so bad for her. The MRI and EEG would cost about 600 Euro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hälsningar till alla svenska killar..!


:D