22.9.06

It´s Friday!

I´m so glad it´s Friday. I´m totally exhausted. I had headache all day at work, which I have at least once a week nowadays.
Today I also got paid, so I have money to buy food again. Jippii! I really need to start finding a new job as I can´t live like this. My pay is just ridiculous. I would have enough stress even without these work and money problems.

Tough times right now, but I believe all will be worth the trouble.

We were at town today and went to dine at Grande Grill. This time the dinner was not so good.

I have lot of school stuff to do on weekend. I have to finish the essay and I also have to study and do the group project. We are invited to Marjaniemi on Saturday as Estelle and Matt are also there.

It´s really nice to be able to sleep a bit longer tomorrow. Last night Piki kept us up and we were both very very tired today.

We have new neigbours also. We have not met them yet. We really hope they are nice.

No comments: