27.9.06

A Relief

It has been couple very stressful days. Yesterday Paula was in the operation. It went well. She was able to talk afterwards and everything seemed to be ok. That was a great relief. She is still at the ICU but probably she will be back in her own room soon.

Yesterday I was at school again and I met Dunja. She is an exchange student from Germany who I met through Chris´ friend last winter. She came back here to continue her studies. It was nice to meet her again.

My mom came from Spain yesterday. She was there for the last three weeks. Now she´ll be here for two months and is then going back there with Seppo.

I also learned last week that my godmother Anneli is coming to Finland on next month. She has been living in US for the past almost twenty years. She was here last time in 2003. Then she visited me in my Kallio home. Now she is going to come to see Chris and our new home and cats. She is here for only one week and she has really busy schedule.

No comments: