13.12.06

Christmas holiday, FINALLY!


My Christmas holiday from school started today after we had talked about our project work with our business course teacher. Our project work got really high marks and we were all very happy about it.

We did the final presentation yesterday. There was lots and lots work with that and glad it's now done.
I have been a bit surpriced how well my school has started as I did not except it to go this well. Marks I've received so far are for (Kansantaloustiede) political economics 4 and (Yritystoiminnan perusteet) business basic studies 4. I still don't no the marks for Business English (it went really well, I got 5 from the mega marketing trend essay), (Viestintä) Communication has been ok the last assigment went also quite fine, I got 4 1/2 from it. Then there is still (Tietojenkäsittely) IT, which has been ok so far, but don't know the results for the last exam. The last exam was about Excel and access.
The marks are from 1 to 5. 5 beeing the best you can get.

No comments: