28.12.06

Torstai on toivoa täynnä



Only one and half day to work.

We continued our bad movie choices or should I say, I continued choosing bad movies. Chris did not say a word against my past two choices (The Holiday and the Break Up) or maybe he thought it would only be wise not to say anything.
Well, yesterday we watched the movie called The Break up. I have wanted to watch that film for a long time now. The film was nothing special. The ending was not what I expected. I would have wanted there to be a different kind of ending or at least a bit romance. The movie wasn´t even funny enough.
Chris said yesterday that next we are going to watch the new Rambo. I unfortunately have to disagree with him.

I'm very happy to have noticed that my blog has two new readers. My godmother Anneli, who lives in U.S. and Yann, who lives in France. Please, keep on reading and posting commends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei Eveliina!

A quick hello about a nice movie i recently saw called The Fountain

Have you already seen it?

A very special experience...

The realisator Darren Aronofsky made also Pi and Requiem For A Dream

http://thefountainmovie.warnerbros.com/

Yann

Anonymous said...

kai sä aiot mennä katsomaan nimikkoleffasi tammikuun lopussa; the queen!

toissapäivänä oltiin miinan kanssa tölläämässä marie antoinette, ihan bueno.

miina: löysitkös jotain shopattavaa kampista?

Eveliina said...

Heh, ei ihan kovasti tuo Queen kiinnosta, vaikka kai aika hyvä onkin. Tuli muuten telkustakin sarja Elisabethista, tosin kyseessä oli numero ykkönen, näyttelijä oli kyllä sama.

Eveliina said...

Hei Yann, I don't think that film is shown here in Helsinki yet. It did seem really interesting though.