15.12.06

Christmas shopping

I'm pretty tired right now. Yesterday I was at home only 12 o'clock. After the theatre we had one drink and some snacks at Memphis. This morning I was really tired. Chris woke up already at six o'clock.

Now he went to a little Xmas party with his ex-colleagues. I should go early to bed as I'm going to visit my grandmom tomorrow in Lohja. She said that we could have lunch together. Maybe she wishes to go shopping as well.

Antti invited me to his place to have some drinks, but unfortunately I'm too tired for any social life at this very moment.

I did some Christmas shopping today. I found nice things for Elina and for the cats. Actually Piki and Pörri already got some treats that I bought today. There were lot of people in town and I can imagine how it is on next Friday, as I'm going to do the majority of my Christmas shopping.

I'm planning to have Christmas tree here in few days. I still need to find that silver decoration stuff that one wraps around the tree.

Paula left to Shanghai today. She is going to do some shopping there until Tuesday. She visits Shanghai many times a year as she really likes to shop there. I can imagine that it must be great fun.

Our two first Christmas cards this year.


Christmas decoration:



No comments: