17.9.07

A gray Monday

It's always somewhat dull to start the week. Especially if you have lot to do and no free time at all. I'm always waiting for the weekend but now as I'm studying and working at the same time I have to study also at weekends. It's sometimes very hard to start doing assignments on weekends. I would much rather do anything else.
I just have to think that this wont last forever and after I have graduated I have interesting times a head. At least that's what I have been planning.

Today it has been a very gray and uninspiring day. It rained a lot in the morning and I waited 20 minutes for the buss in the rain. I had a very heavy bag with me and I was really pissed off when I got to work. I hate mornings like that. Sometimes the weather is so bad that it gets you in a lousy mood right from the start.

Now I feel much better already. It's nice to be in your own warm bed with a furry friend or two.



We could really need one of these or then a bigger bed which we are hopefully soon buying. Pörri fell out of bed one morning and sometimes I don't have any space at all as I'm squeezed between Pörri and Chris.

No comments: