9.9.07

Sunday's projects

Today I should decide of which topic I'm going to do my study in Organizational Behavior. I'm most interested about the work environment and job satisfaction as well as loyalty of the workers. These are pretty much around the same subject but I should narrow topic as much as possible.

On Wednesday I should then present my topic and the questions that I'm going to ask from the people I'm studying. I should also name some of my sources. I still have lot to do today.

This morning we cleaned the house and talked about the bedroom improvement. It's getting closer and now we have an idea what we are going to do. I hope we can find the material we need. Buying a new bed is also included to the improvement project. After we are finished the bedroom is going to look so rad!

From tomorrow on we have the car in our use until October. Chris's parents are going to fly to London and visit Estelle and Matt there.

Estelle and Matt have just moved to their new big house outside of London. From London Chris' parents are going to fly to Thailand and enjoy the lovely Aspasia on Kata Beach.

We are maybe buying this bed and two of these lamps.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tyylikäs sänky, kyllä siinä kelpaa koisia...