2.3.08

Chilling at home

The weekend is coming to it's end. I'm enjoying the last hours by chilling at home. Today I wrote an essay, did some exercising with our bike and after that some yoga stretching.

We woke up already at 4 this morning. Our upstairs neighbor was making love with some new guy. According to the noise she made the guy must have been quite a stallion. It took over two hours to get back to sleep and you can imagine, we weren't too happy about that. I wonder what her grandmother thinks. She lives on the other side of the wall. If we woke up I bet she did as well.

Then in the morning just before ten. I thought it would be a great idea to hear some music and I turned the volume up and listened those great bass lines. Me and Chris enjoyed it and I hope our neighbor did as well. Maybe now she remembers how thin the walls really are. The problem is I think that we are way too quiet.

Today is Sirpa's birthday. She is in Greece at the moment. Happy birthday Sirpa!

In the next week I have to write two essays. The society and politics in East and Southeast Asia -course will start tomorrow. On Saturday we are going to the Helsinki International Tattoo Convention 2008. Busy week ahead again.




http://www.helsinkitattoo.fi/helsinkitattoo/


Ps. Chris went to movies. Guess what he went to see. Rambo. I know. It's embarrassing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow, toisilla rietasta... fy!

Onkos ennen suurta kevätjuhlaa synttäreitä tiedossa, munajuhlaa?!

Eveliina said...

No sanos muuta! 8O)

Olishan siinä munajuhlalle paikka. Pitkä vapaa, joten ehtis jopa tojpua. Olin ajatellut pitää matalaa rofiilia, mutta toisaalta, kun asiaa miettii, niin ehkä sitä pitäs päästä vähän juhlimaan välillä, ettei ihan muumioidu.

Täytyy kypsytellä asiaa. Ehdotuksia otetaan vastaan.

-E