9.3.08

Studying, studying..

This weekend I've been mostly studying.

Yesterday we were though at this tattoo convention from which Chris wrote about earlier. He forgot to mention the best thing that happened there. We were already leaving and wondered why Ika and Juuso where not following us so we went back and Juuso told us that the Scandinavian Tattoo Magazine wanted to take photos from Ika. She is probably going to be on the cover! So, maybe it was all worth of 18 Euros. After the convention we had dinner at Seahorse and few beers in down town. We had a fun evening.

Today I have been studying and the next week is going to be a very very busy week. I have one exam and few assignments to do. I also have lessons on Wednesday. Today I wrote one essay and did one assignment. I didn't finish them but I got lot done and that always helps.

Now it's time to relax with a book and after that I'll go to bed.

No comments: