16.3.08

New colors

I just changed the colors in my blog and as you can see I have a new clock also.

This weekend has been really nice so far. I have no pressures at the moment with my studies. Next week I'm not in a rush with assignments. I have only one assignment that has to be ready. Today I have to make my learning plan for the rest of my studies. I already know what courses I want to take. So it should be no problem.

Yesterday we were in downtown. I didn't bought anything for myself. I got a present for little Elina. She has birthday on Thursday, the same day as I have mine. She will be three years old. I also bought something small for my sponsor child who lives in India. Chris got a little present for his sponsor child who lives in Philippines.

In the evening Chris met his work mate in an Irish bar. I spend my evening with my neighbor watching a film.

I'm really waiting forward to the next week. On Thursday is my birthday and we are going to have dinner in a Japanese restaurant with our friends. On Wednesday is an exciting day also. I'll tell you about that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

freesiltä näyttää, kevätfresh!

milloin tulee pääsiäisen suuri munatesti!!??!!

mites torstain jatkosuunnitelma?

Eveliina said...

Munatesti tulee pääsiäisenä. Täytyy sitä ennen haalia munat kasaan.

Torstain jatkoista ei vielä ole päätetty, mut varmaan jonnekin eka istumaan? En tiiä olenko missään diskofiilareis. Olis ihan kiva mennä semmoseen mestaan mis pystyis jutteleekin.

Mä jään pohtimaan mestaa..