5.6.08

Helsinki Day Spa


Today I enjoyed from two relaxing spa treatments. First was 45 minutes of Helsinki Day Spa Head Massage, which included neck, shoulder and head massage. Then I had 60 minutes of Helsinki Day Spa Facial. It was a pampering treatment, based on aromatherapy. The treatment included a welcome massage, a cleansing, a peeling, a facial massage, a face mask and home treatment consultation. Thanks to my friends and Chris who gave me this spa treatment as birthday present. It was so relaxing. I really enjoyed it a lot.




Yesterday I visited doctor again. He was glad that I'm feeling better and that I've got things planned for the future. Yesterday I also found out that my Chinese course went well. I'm really starting to feel well again. We also have a great weather here. Tomorrow should be another sunny and warm day with +27 C.

2 comments:

petrabar said...

things are looking up!!!

kai muistat la:n leffan!!??!!

Eveliina said...

Of coure my horse. Pakkaan nenäliinoja mukaan. Snif.