10.6.08

Let's move to Hong Kong!

Today I have been entertaining myself by looking apartments in Hong Kong. There are lots of apartments for rent. Some of them are totally expensive and amazing looking. There were only few that I would never consider moving in. There were also many that were affordable, cool looking and in a nice area.

The most rad and expensive ones were of course in the Peak area which is the most expensive area to live in, in our planet.

I could imagine myself living in one of these houses or apartments. We moving in would require us winning in the lotto about 14 times at least or then we could rent the place for one month with my one year salary.





















http://www.hongkonghomes.com/

1 comment:

Jaakko said...

Hong Kong is one of the places where I'd like to live too. A friend of mine used to live there. He said that everything is in a constant change in Hong Kong, people come and go, and companies too. He also said Hong Kong is a country like no other.
The movies show Hong Kong so beautifully. Have you ever watched the movie called "Infernal Affairs"? It's one of my favorites, and it portrays HK so beautifully. There is also Hollywood version of it "Departed?", I saw it here in Japan last year, but I think it wasn't nearly as good as the original HK version.