29.10.08

Halloween is getting closer

We have our annual Halloween party on Saturday. I haven't had time to do anything yet for the party. I've been so busy studying. Today I should plan the menu. The outfit I already have and yesterday I got some accessories from my mom. I hope I look tacky enough.

Yesterday my mom left to Spain. She is going to be there for a while now. She comes back the same day we will leave to our honeymoon. Chris' parents are leaving today to England to babysit the dog Bruno while Estelle, Matt and Stella are in Canada. So at the moment we have all three of our furballs here with us. It is again quite a circus. I don't know what we are doing with the cats on Saturday. They might not be comfortable here when the house is full of loud party people. Maybe we have to take them to my moms for few hours.

No comments: