17.10.08

I'm so tired.


I've not felt this tired in a long time. Today I had to get up at 6.30. For some people that is something they do every morning. For me it happens rarely these days. I usually get up only at nine or so and I really enjoy that. I'm not a morning person.

Today I had to be at school very early. After the lecture I spend over an hour in two libraries and at 11.30 I met Miina and little Kalle in downtown. We ate lunch, went to different stores, drank cappuccino/tea and went to more stores. We left to go home only closer to 5 pm. After that I went to sauna with Chris.

So I had a long day and that is why I'm this tired. I think one reason might also be that I'm not quite over the flu yet.

Today I found out that I'm supposed to read one book during my "holiday" week. It seems now that I have to study more next week than ever. That's no holiday. I also wonder why the teacher didn't tell us earlier about the book. To be able to read it I have to get it. There are non left in libraries, so I have to buy it, obviously tomorrow then. This course starts only after next week. It is an elective course in work psychology. This weekend I should do some other school projects and I'm not that motivated about them.

I feel I need to get some sleep right now.

No comments: