7.11.06

Hyvä minä! Well done Eveliina!

There is again a reason or two to be proud of myself.
Today we made a presentation in groups. Our presentation was about "perehdyttäminen". In English that might be called briefing or brought up to speed (Chris was not able to help me with this translation, so this might not be totally correct). Our presentation went well, although a member of our group was ill and could not participate.
So, the first reason to be proud of myself is that the presentation went well. Another reason is that, I got really good feedback from my previous presentation. That was actually my first performance. I´m getting really good at performing and I might even enjoy it in one point. Today I wasn't even really nervous before our "show".
The third reason to be proud of myself is that I got 4- (5 is the best) from my very first essay (or first essay in these studies). The essay was about team work and interaction skills. The subject is something that I myself find really interesting. After all I´ve studied social psychology few years ago.
I´m feeling really proud of myself at the moment and this gives me strength to carry on with my studies. At first I wasn't sure if I´m going to handle all this, but now it seems that I´m doing really well.

Hyvä hyvä!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huva huva!!! oiskin ihanaa jos esiintymisjännityksestä pääsis eroon!

tässä taas kissoja, ja outoa englantia?!

http://www.knitemare.org/cats/

panitko jo hesburgerin pomot kyykylleen? pane meiliä suoraan pääpomolle!

Eveliina said...

Laitoin uuden valituksen menemään. En viittiny vaivata pääjohtajaa tommosella asialla. Mä vielä valitsin kansantalouden esimerkki yrityksekseni Hesen. Damn!