1.11.06

Winter is coming

The last two days it has been freezing. Yesterday it snowed the whole day and later it started to rain. The weather was really bad. My shoes were totally wet when I got home and my feet frozen. Now I think I´m getting the flue.
Today I don´t have real lessons but I still have to go to school to do a group work thing.
Tomorrow is Chris´ birthday. I must bake a cake today.
I still need to put those Halloween photos to my Flickr. Maybe I have time today to do that.
I did add some older photos there today. So, have a look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huu aa, miks sun Flick-kuvii ei voi kommentoida..!?!

Sääkin oot ny pro!

Nim. Dissappointed!

Eveliina said...

Höh, en tiiä. Kai mulla on asetukset jotenkin pielessä. Katon niitä kun ehin. Juu tuli 200 kuvan limitti aika äkkiä vastaan. Pakko olla pro.