29.11.06

Wednesday headache


I just came back from school. Today I had surprisingly short day at school. Only till 5.30. We had poster session group work presentation today. Our presentation was about Elisa. It was kind of like to be at a fair, so that half of the class was the audience and then other way around. It went really well, although I did not have too much time to prepare for it. Last two days I've been at school till 9.00 pm and I'm really tired at the moment. I have a bad headache now also.
I haven't been studying for the test I have tomorrow or the test I have on monday. That means that on the weekend I have again lot of studying to do.
We have been invited to a party on Saturday, but I can't drink or stay for too long either.
I should finish couple of school works today and study, but at the moment I'm too tired to even think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihana kitty!!

kyllä on sulla taas hommaa...

ja menoja riittää..

täytyis välillä olla jotain relaxanttia ettei ihan pää pimene!!

Eveliina said...

Näin on. Alkaa tuntua, että kohta pää räjähtää.

Jotain tarttis keksiä ja pian...