6.11.06

A snowy Monday



It snowed almost the whole day. In one point it snowed so bad that you could not see outside. Now the snow has began to melt already and propably tomorrow it is going to rain, so we don´t have any snow left at all.

I had a long day at school today. My school day started again with business English and we had a word quiz. I scored full points on that. After that we had business lessons till 8.30 pm. Tomorrow we have again a presentation to do. This time it is in groups. I have to rehearse it tomorrow after work. Now I'm too tired to do that.

I'm feeling really motivated again. On weekend I did not feel that way. I had one uninteresting but nessessary assignment to do on public economy. I did it but it was tough.
Next I need to start working on our project work. I have to write about marketing. So far I have found it really interesting. I have a feeling though that I do have to struggle with that. It will not be as easy as writing about the theories of demand was.

No comments: