3.3.07

Sirpa's 60th Birthday at Haikko mansion 2.3-3.3.

Here are some evidence from Sirpa's 60th birthday at Haikko mansion. We started partying at 1 pm as we arrived at Haikko mansion and had champagne with Sirpa. After that we ate a big salmon sandwich and had coffee with it. Then we were given rooms. After that we went to pool and sauna section to relax. We had drinks there and enjoyed jacuzzi, different pools and sauna.

In the evening at 7 pm we had amazing dinner and after that there was a surprise music performance by Pekka Wirman.

After dinner I was very tired but nobody was allowed to go to bed and we all went to night club, which was located in the cellar of the mansion. My mom, Sirpa and actually all the rest of the guests, all together 12 women were total party animals. Only me and Anniina were too "tired" to dance. We heard such great tunes as "Kaiken takana on nainen" and "Kuuntelen Tomppaa". You can imagine that Sirpa, my mom and other went totally nuts there.

My mom, Helena, me and Sirpa


Having dinner


Birthday girl


Me and Raija


Surprise performer Pekka


Diskohileet


Sirpa and bartenders


Little video from the evening

No comments: