14.12.07

Chris' confession: The Stobe experience

Forgive me father

Ok, where to start?

First, how and why did i go there?
Friend was really thirsty and wanted a beer and i said i know
this awful looking place in Pitsku i often pass by but have never been. So he was in!

Now i thought it looks bad on the outside but hot damn, haha trust me
the indoors is pretty damn depressing. We ordered 2 Stobes and proceeded to
sit down in an area which had Bus seats attached to the floor. The rest of the mesta
was almost like sort of a barn, had i stetson, i think i would have felt right at home.

The atmosphere was in fact so depressing that I could not even finish my brewski and had to get the hell outta that area. Place was full of people who looked like they didn`t have more than a year or so to live, just sitting there,some playing those rahapeli machines, waiting for the good lord to take them.

Ok, I have been, i'm not proud of it, but I don't recommend it, stay away and keep dis on the DL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no tuo vaati jo rohkeutta! omg!