17.12.07

My holiday just started :0)


My Christmas holiday just started. I had the last exam today. It didn't go too well but I won't worry about it right now. It's time to enjoy and relax, though I have lot to do this week.

Tomorrow I have manicure. My mom comes tomorrow evening from Spain after six weeks there.

On Wednesday we are going bowling with Chris' work people. It's his farewell party. He changes to another company after Christmas.

On Thursday we are planning to get the Christmas tree and decorate it. I would like to make some gingerbreads too. I hope I have time for that.

On Friday Chris and his family are leaving to London to his sisters place, to celebrate Christmas.

On Saturday I have to do some Christmas preparation and in the evening I'm going to a concert with Petra.

Still have to buy some presents and stuff..

I'm also going to visit my grandmom, but I think I'll visit her on Christmas day or on Boxing day.

No comments: