1. Check out her Myspace, Xanga, Facebook, or any other social networking site she may have. If you don't know if she has one, search by name, ZIP code, school, or other attributes.
2. Ask what she's been up to recently. Try to draw out answers that will make her say "I did this with my boyfriend." Asking about her weekend is a good bet.
3. Try to find out through one of your friends. They may be able to find out and are not as likely to blab that you like her.
4. Act like you're settling some sort of argument. For example say, "Do you like when your boyfriend calls you a lot? My friend doesn't think he should call his girlfriend everyday, but it seems like girls like that." Go on with it until you find out.
5. If all else fails, ask her on a date, and then she should say if she's in a relationship.
* Try not to be too obvious. The object is to find out without actually asking her, and avoiding any embarrassing or uncomfortable situations.
* On the other hand, if you're comfortable in your relationship and you are tactful, you might try asking her directly. Be careful, as this will almost certainly tell her that you're interested in her.
* One good way of finding out about a girl you've recently met (or are meeting for the first time at a party) is to ask, "So where's your boyfriend?" or "How is your boyfriend doing?" If the girl has a boyfriend, she will answer the question, but if she doesn't, she will be slightly confused or laugh and say, "Oh, I don't have a boyfriend." That gives you an opportunity to say something like, "Well, I just assumed a girl as
How to Find out if a Person You're Interested in is Already Taken by wikiHow