13.1.08

Past week in two minutes

I haven't been too active in updating my blogg lately. There has not been a lot happening this past week. My Asia studies started and I have been listening to lectures about culture history in East- and South-East Asia. Today I listened a lectures about western culture influences in Japan from 1543-1953 and about East-Asian aesthetic values. It was very interesting.

Tomorrow the rest of the courses are starting and I will have enough to do the next few months.

Yesterday we were at the movies with Elina and Joonas. We also ate at Anapurna. The film we saw was called The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford. It was a pretty good film.

http://jessejamesmovie.warnerbros.com/

So that's what has been happening to me this past week.

Congratulations to all my friends who are expecting a baby. This coming summer is gonna be a busy baby summer! :0)

No comments: