12.1.07

Bad headache

I have had bad headache since I finished vaccuming the house after work. So after that I have not done anything really.

I got the new Yoga dvd by post today and wathched it a bit. It's faster paced than my other yoga dvd and has electornic music on the backround which I did not find that nice, but it was not too disturbing either. I will propably try this workout tomorrow.



The teacher on this dvd is Kristin McGee, a certified yoga instructor from New York who has also appeared on HBO’s “Sex and the City” and a number of ABC daytime shows.


http://kristinmcgee.com/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

täälläkin särkee!!

onko sun pakko ostaa toi marketing kirja, eikö kirjasto hjälppis?

t. miss aspirin

Eveliina said...

Pierettää ihan julmetusti ja särkee päätä. Jälkimmäiseen vaivaan löytyy onneksi nappi, pitäs varmaan ottaa. Toisesta vaivasta kärsivät enemmän kanssaihmiset ja eläimet. Voi parkoja!

On se kirja varmaan pakko ostaa. Opettajan meilissä luki, että tämä kirja olisi hyvä löytyä jokaisen tradenomi opiskelijan kirjahyllystä eli se on jonkin sortin "tradenomiraamattu" kai sitten. Kaikki kappaleet oli ainakin tavallisesta biblioteekista "jo" (koulu alkaa maanantaina eli olen hieman myöhässä) lainassa tai varattu.