25.1.07

New skis


I left school a bit earlier today and we went to buy me a pair of skis. We are planning to go cross country skiing on Saturday.
Buying the skis was not that easy first we were at Stadium and waited over 20 minutes to get service, that we never got. Then we went to Intersport and waited there. I got fed up and we left. I was ready to go home, but we still went to Topsport just before closing and got skis there in few minutes. The guy who sold the skis to us was very friendly although he could have been pissed of as we showed in that late. Now I have nice skis and they are turquoise!

Some bad news also: Pörri is having a seizure again. This is now second seizure in one weeks time. I'm almost sure that she has idiopathic vestibular disease. It feels so bad to watch her having the seizure. Poor Pörri! There is nothing I can do to help her.
I have to call the neurological vet tomorrow as I have to ask about the medication she is having. I don't think she has to eat them any more as those are for epilepsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oj, oikeen murtsikkaa hiihtämään? siinä tulee kyllä hyvin kropan joka lihas kipeytettyä, varsinkin jos on tekniikka hakusessa niinkuin mulla pari vuotta sitten... en liikkunu normaalisti viikkoon hiihtosession jälkeen!!

voi pörriä, hirveetä kun sitä ei voi mitenkään auttaa..