26.1.07

Review: A Whole New World



"I feel that we are truly blessed to exist on the same planet as two obviously extremely talented individuals. I almost gave up on the music industry untill this couple came along. My cat was dead and now it is alive."

-Mr.S.M.Low-

"My child you have discovered paradise, now go and spread my word, you are about to embark on a whole new world" but my Lord I said, I have already found paradise in "Looking For - The Best of David Hasselhoff". "No my child", the voice answered,"that was merely an entree, now go, time is precious and you have much work to do".

-Bobo the Wise-

"I was a little sceptical at first - with two greats coming together like this. But all I can say is WOW I fell of my stool... this CD just wanted to make my touch myself and cry - tears of pure JOY were running down my face....!!!"

-C. Maxwell "Satisfied"-

"When i first put this CD on i dropped to my knees and wept. They were strange tears, full of both the sublime meloncholy of the knowledge that i would never hear music better than this again. But they where also tears of joyous rapture, because i had the knowledge that i was there! I was there when the pinacle of audio perfection was reached and would never be bettered!

After listening to this, i feel different. A different person, a better person. Colours are sharper, sounds are clearer. It's like this album has opened window to my soul and exposed it to the world!

Simply stunning!"

-Daniel J. North "Dan"-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/customer-reviews/B000JU8FXK/

No comments: