17.1.07

Personliga almanacka



Yesterday at our Swedish lesson we read an article about this one young man who had an excellent business idea. He first made a personal calendar to his wife because she could not find a suitable calendar from any store. It became a huge hit in Sweden and he had so many orders that he had to shut down the business temporarely.

http://www.personligalmanacka.se/

I think this is an excellent idea. I myself had difficulties to find a nice calendar that would have all the stuff inside I needed. I found one but it did not look that nice.

Today I have finance math at school and I'm a bit nervous about it. I've never been good in math.

At the moment I have also headache that just won't go away. I don't have any meds here at work to take so I just have to suffer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oj oj, tahtoo tollasen, toivottavasti äijällä on butik pystyssä vielä ens vuonna..

tosin hieman epäilyttävää jos kauppa on nyt ollut kiinni joulukuun alusta saakka...