7.1.07

Sunday Yoga session



Today I had my second Yoga training and it went lot better than the first one I did few years ago. Then I had some bad side efects.

I bought a yoga DVD a while ago and I tested it today for the first time. I did the whole yoga session which lasted over 80 minutes and it was effective. I can feel my tummy muscles now.



There were some hard positions and learning to breath right will take some time. I felt nausea afterwards. I read that it is normal for one in five people to experience nausea or headaches when they first start doing yoga. This can be caused by tightness in the neck muscles or scoliosis in the cervical spine. I also read that nausea is not always a bad thing. Yoga causes changes in the endocrine system and the nervous system. Usually these changes are gradual and go unnoticed, however sometimes if they occur too quickly then one may experience nausea, dizziness, headaches or hot flushes.

I will do yoga again tomorrow as I'm still on holiday. Tomorrow I might go to town too and see if I can find me a proper calendar as I need one to stay organized with school stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oj, blossom från sverige!?!!

Eveliina said...

Jå! Opin ruotsia samalla ja ens jaksossahan mulla alkaa affärsvenska! :0) Saat lainaa dvd:tä kun osaan kaikki liikkeet ulkoa.