11.1.07

Phone fever

I have a phone fever thanks to Petra.

I really don't need one because I have my totally functional piece of soap which glows in the dark. But there are so many too cool phones that cry my name. So what to do?

I have spend my time checking out some of the coolest but same time affordable phones.

Here are the phones that I'm most interested in:

This is Nokia 7360. The cheapest one of these three. I like the colors in this one.



Nokia 6111 is the phone that Petra bought. This one is tiny and very chick.



Then there is this Nokia 7373. This is the most expensive of these three. It looks nice and has many nice features.





The more you pay the more you get. The guestion is if I need all that. I don't think I would use camera because I already have one better than in any of these phones. I don't think I would listen to music either with the phone. So maybe I just by the first one. That I might be able to afford..

http://www.nokia.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, toi 7373 on ihana. harkitsin sitä ton aikasempaa amour-ruskuais-versiota joskus kauan sitten mut toi pinkki on kyl kiva, täytyy nyt pitäytyä seuraavat vuodet omassa pinkissä..