28.1.09

Little bit French and environmental issues


Yesterday I was at my very first French lesson. We have a wonderful teacher. She is funny, very energetic and very French. We had over 40 people in our class and there weren't even enough seats for everyone. Our class is totally international. We have people from all over the world: Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Germany, Italy, USA, Kenya, Tanzania, Spain, China...At least the first lesson was interesting. I have lot to learn.

Today I had first lessons (I was sick last week) in environmental leadership. We are going to do an environmental plan for a big and international, well known Finnish company. It's going to be surely interesting. The whole project must be done in english, because the company is international and they have so many foreign employees.

But now I'm finally at home and I'm going to relax for a bit. Tomorrow I have Chinese lessons. I need to memorize a bit what I have learned so far. I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments: