26.1.09

Sad beginning


It has been a sad beginning for this week with the funeral of Chris' mummi and mummi's sister.

Before the funeral I went for lessons of Organizations and Cultures. It is an interesting course. Our teacher is a good friend of Chris' parents.

After the funeral we went for a late lunch to Macu with Chris' family. Now Chris is going to take his parents and sister to the airport. Estelle is returning to England and the parents are leaving to Thailand for two and a half months. I wish we could go too.

I have to get back to my student life and start learning really hard. Last week I just pretty much rested because of the noro virus. Chris got the virus after me and is only now feeling better.

Tomorrow I have french lesson. Last week I missed the first lesson. I hope I'm able to catch up.

No comments: