21.8.07

At home resting and playing Sudoku


I've been at home today. Today would have been my first day at work after the holiday. I'm still so ill that I didn't go to work. My ears haven't yet normalized and I'm hoping that I won't have an ear infection or anything like that.

I haven't been doing too much today. I did some Sudoku and I'm already getting better with that. Soon I won't be able to do Sudoku or much anything as my studies start on Monday. I can't say that I 'd missed studying. I'm only waiting my Chinese language course to start. Anything else doesn't really fascinate me much. I still have to figure out if I'm going to drop the Japanese course or the "sustainable development and the responsible society" course. Both of them interest me but I'm not able to take both of them. So have to see about that.

http://www.websudoku.com/

No comments: